GeniAus' Family Site
Deadman Eric Gladstone1898 - 1959 (61 years)
Name Deadman Eric Gladstone Born 24 May 1898 ,Liverpool,NSW,Australia [1, 2] Gender Male Occupation 20 Mar 1910 Carpenter Residence 1933 Goulburn Street, Liverpool, NSW,Australia 
Residence 14 May 1945 ,Liverpool,NSW,Australia Residence 1954 46 Goulburn Street, Liverpool, NSW,Australia 
Died 24 Oct 1959 ,,NSW,Australia [5, 6, 7, 8]
- Age 61
Buried Aft 24 Oct 1959 Liverpool Cemetery,Liverpool NSW,Australia [9, 10] Probate 15 Jun 1960  Notes Person ID I287 GeniAus Family Tree Last Modified 9 Dec 2022
Father Living Mother Living Family ID F245 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Ball Emily Zara, b. 12 Dec 1899, ,Rochdale,Lancashire,England , d. 23 Oct 1959, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 59 years) Married 8 Sep 1921 St Bedes Church of England, Drummoyne, NSW,Australia [14, 15] Children 1. Deadman Frances Jean, b. 15 Aug 1922, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 27 May 1973, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 50 years) 2. Deadman Colin Frederick, b. 5 Oct 1923, ,Liverpool,NSW,Australia , d. 14 May 1945 (Age 21 years) 3. Deadman Norma Emily, b. 6 Feb 1925, ,,,Australia , d. 2 Apr 2011, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 86 years) 4. Living 5. Living 6. Living 7. Living Last Modified 15 Mar 2021 Family ID F244 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map = Link to Google Earth
- [S36] Genes Reunited, Susan Whitting.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages, 13286/1898.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Australian Electoral Rolls,New South Wales > 1933 > Parramatta > Liverpool > D > 2.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, New South Wales > 1954 > Werriwa > Liverpool > D >.
- [S36] Genes Reunited, [[Susan Whitting]].
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Branches of Light Tree.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages, 35237/1959 DRADMAN ERIC GLADSTONE STEPHEN ESTHER FRANCES LIVERPOOL.
Note in Index as Dradman
- [S76] Photo, Photo of headstone at Liverpool Cemetery.
- [S76] Photo, Photo of Headstone at Liverpool Cemetery.
Anglican Select Section Grave 195
- [S53] Jill Patricia Curry.
22/8/2013 Visited cemtery photographed grave.
- [S2813] SRNSW, Probate Packet Series 4-508659.
- [S13] WWW, http://www.groserfamilies.com/page5804.html.
Eric Gladstone Deadman
b. 1898, Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
Their grandson Rod married Rosemary, granddaughter of Herbert Willis Groser and
Winifred Mabel Alice Rolfe, and of John Stanley Goldsworthy and Bertha Fettling
- [S113] Norma Jean Ball, Interview June 2011.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages, Reg. Drummoyne 1921 10536.
- [S2822] The Cumberland Argus and Fruitgrowers Advocate (Parramatta, NSW : 1888 - 1950) (, Saturday 24 September 1921 Page 4.
A LIVERPOOL BRIDE.
A quiet wedding was celebrated at St.
Bede's Church of England, Drummoyne,
on Thursday, the 8th Inst., when Miss
Emily Ball, youngest daughter of Mr. and
Mrs. James Ball, of "Dorking Villa,"
George-street, Liverpool, was married to
Mr. Eric Gladstone Deadman, youngest
son of Ald. S. and the late Mrs. Deadman,
of Goulburn-street, Liverpool; the Rev. S.
Deadman, brother of the bridegroom, offic-
iated. The bride was given away by her
brother, Mr. James Ball, Marrickville,and
was daintily gowned in apricot georgette,
beautifully embossed with a hat to match.
Miss Lily Toner attended as bridesmaid,
and wore a pretty frock of white crepe de
chine and a black picture hat. Mr. E.
McDermott was best man. After the cer
emony, the bridal party left for Liverpool,
where about 40 guests were entertained at
the residence of the bride's parents, and
the usual toasts were honored. The even
ing was spent in dancing and singing;
Vocal and musical items were contributed
by Mesdames Jackson and E. Hanna,
Miss C. Deadman, Messrs. F. Weekes. J.
Kaye, H. Watt, T. Fitzpatrick and John
son. Later mr. and Mrs. Deadman left
midst cheers and good wishes for their
honeymoon, which is being spent at Ka-
toomba, thence to Wollongong; the bride
travelling in a smart navy crepe de chine costume and a small mastic hat.
- [S36] Genes Reunited, Susan Whitting.