||1 Nov 1830
||March Street, Windsor, NSW, Australia [1, 2]
||John Magick |
||William Maggick |
||William John Westbrook |
||William John Phipps Magick |
||29 Jul 1855
||,Eastern Creek, NSW, Australia
||24 Aug 1856
||,Rooty Hill, NSW, Australia
||24 Aug 1856
||,Rooty Hill, NSW, Australia
||Teviott St., Richmond, NSW, Australia
- Landholder. Greville's Directory
||Ham Common, Richmond, NSW, Australia
||19 Aug 1899
||Teviot Street, Richmond, NSW, Australia [1, 3]
- MAGICK. — On August 19th, 1899, at his residence,Teviot Street, Richmond, William John Magick. Aged 69 years.
The death of Mr. Magick took place on Satur-day at his residence, in Richmond, at the age of 69 years and 11 months. He had been in failing
health for some years, suffering from chronic rheumatism, the result of a long droving experi-ence, and had been a cripple for some time past.
Deceased was born in March-street. He was brother to Mrs Sophia Sly (Richmond), Mrs Stevenson, senr. (North Richmond), and Mrs. Ashton. He was married at Clydesdale, in this
district, and reared a large family ; some of his sons follow his former avocation of a drover. De-
ceased's father died in 1860 at the advanced age of 108 years. He leaves a widow and a large family. A daughter of deceased is married to Mr
W. Staines, manager of Mrs Durham's Bulga pro-perty. The late Mr Magick did a considerable amount of droving for the late Mr B. Richards.
He was highly respected throughout the district, and his friends speak of him as having led a good life. The funeral took place on Sunday afternoon, the interment being in the Church of England Cemetery, Richmond, the Rev J. Howell-Price
officiating. Owing to the inclemency of the weather many district friends were prevented from attending. The funeral arrangements were carried out by Mr Arthur Price, of Richmond
||Aft 19 Aug 1899
||St. Peter's Church of England, Richmond, NSW, Australia
||30 Aug 1899
- Notice in Sydney Morning Herald
- We have been informed that the late Mr W J Magick died from the effects of paralysis, and not rheumatism. He leaves a widow and 4 sons and
4 daughters, two of the latter being married, one to Mr W Staines, of the Bulga, and one to Mr W H Vaughan, to Granville. The chief mourners at
the funeral on the 20th inst, were, Mr A Magick (son), Messrs V Staines and W H Vaughan (sons
in-law), and C Roberts (brother in-law). 
- GOVERNMENT LAND SALE. - On Wednesday last a
sale of thirty-two allotments of Crown land in the
town of Richmond took place at the Court House at
Windsor. The attendance was very good and the
biddings brisk; one of our worthy townsmen, Mr. J.
Onus, becoming the purchaser of a large proportion of
No. 16, William John Magick,
£23 ; No. 17, W. J. Magick, £28 ; No. l8, W. J. Ma-
gick, £27 ; 
- Patrick alias John Parker, has been further charged with stealing a mare (recovered), the property of William John Magick, and committed for trial at Windsor Sessions.
Have copy of Police Gazette
||Geniaus Family Tree
||20 Aug 2012 |
||Westbrook James, b. 3 Nov 1784, London, England , d. 14 Jul 1859, Windsor Hospital, Windsor, NSW, Australia |
||Phipps Elizabeth, b. Bef 20 Feb 1785, ,,,England , d. 8 Aug 1869, ,,NSW, Australia |
||Roberts Anna, b. 1830, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 10 Aug 1911, ,Richmond, NSW, Australia |
||14 Mar 1854
||St. Phillip's Church of England, Clydesdale, NSW, Australia [6, 7]
- 14 Mar 1854 MAGICK William John this Parish Banns Henry T. Stiles all concerned William Curry of Rooty Hill
ROBERTS Anna this Parish Rose Anna Curry of Rooty Hill
| ||1. Magick Sarah Ethelinda, b. 27 May 1855, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 14 Mar 1938, Teviot Street, Richmond, NSW, Australia |
| ||2. Magick Susanna Rebecca, b. 17 Jul 1856, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 5 Apr 1858|
| ||3. Magick Rosanna, b. 1858, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 20 Jun 1903, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||4. Magick Anna Harriet, b. 1860, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 9 Mar 1863, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||5. Madgwick Adelina B, b. 1861, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 1950, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||6. Magick William John. M., b. 1863, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 4 Aug 1910, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||7. Madgwick Mathew John, b. 1865, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 31 Jan 1940, ,Glen Innes, NSW, Australia |
| ||8. Magick Hannah V., b. 1868, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 1868, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||9. Magick Colin William, b. 1870, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 28 Feb 1956, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||10. Magick Andrew Abel, b. 1872, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 26 Apr 1958, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||11. Magick Ethel Rosetta, b. 1877, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 1 Jun 1946, ,Parramatta, NSW, Australia |
- [S123] Windsor and Richmond Gazette (NSW : 1888 - 1921), Saturday 2 September 1899.
- [S52] NSW BDMs, Reg. C. of E. Richmond V183010183 1C.
- [S52] NSW BDMs, Reg. Richmond 1899 10773.
- [S123] Windsor and Richmond Gazette (NSW : 1888 - 1921), Saturday 9 September 1899.
- [S2] Sydney Morning Herald, Friday 4 June 1858.
- [S11] Familysearch.
- [S13] WWW, http://www.hawkesbury.net.au/church/marriages/spmr1847.html
St Philip's Marriage Register 1847 - 1854.