Westbrook Sarah1824 - 1885 (60 years)
Name Westbrook Sarah  Born 26 May 1824 ,,NSW, Australia  Gender Female Census 1825 ,Sydney, NSW, Australia  Census 1828 ,Richmond, NSW, Australia 
Name Sarah Barber Name Sarah Cassidy Died 1885 ,,NSW, Australia  Notes
- Married 3x predeceased husband 3
Person ID I630 Geniaus Family Tree Last Modified 24 Nov 2017
Father Westbrook James, b. 3 Nov 1784, ,London, Middlesex, England , d. 14 Jul 1859, Windsor Hospital, Windsor, NSW, Australia (Age 74 years) Mother Phipps Elizabeth, b. Bef 20 Feb 1785, ,,,England , d. 8 Aug 1869, ,Richmond,NSW, Australia (Age > 84 years) Married Bef 1812 ,,,England Family ID F103 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family 1 Barber Robert, d. 20 Jan 1855, ,,NSW, Australia Married 11 May 1845 ,Windsor, NSW, Australia 
- Conducted by Thomas Slattery, Witnesses John McCarr, Catherine Barber and Robert Watson.
Children 1. Barber William James, b. 1854, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 21 May 1925, ,,NSW, Australia (Age 71 years) Last Modified 20 Sep 2018 Family ID F466 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family 2 Living Children 1. Cassidy Thomas N, b. 1858, ,Parramatta, NSW, Australia , d. (????) 2. Cassidy Elizabeth S J, b. 1859, ,Parramatta, NSW, Australia 3. Cassidy Louisa Catherine, b. 1861, ,Windsor, NSW, Australia , d. 1 Mar 1920, ,,NSW, Australia (Age 59 years) 4. Cassidy Harriett T, b. 1863, ,Mudgee, NSW, Australia 5. Cassidy Rebecca, b. 1865, ,Mudgee, NSW, Australia , d. 3 Jan 1943, ,,Queensland, Australia (Age 78 years) Last Modified 29 Sep 2013 Family ID F467 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map Born - 26 May 1824 - ,,NSW, Australia Census - 1825 - ,Sydney, NSW, Australia Census - 1828 - ,Richmond, NSW, Australia Married - 11 May 1845 - ,Windsor, NSW, Australia Died - 1885 - ,,NSW, Australia = Link to Google Earth
- [S3004] DNA Trail.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, Reg. C of E Richmond V18249163 1C.
- [S130] Book, General Muster of New South Wales 1823, 1824, 1825 Baxter, Carol, Ed. Sydney, ABGR, 1999. .
44904 Westbrook, Sarah 2 BC Daughter of James Westbrook Sydney
- [S2977] Census of New South Wales November 1828, Sainty, Malcolm R and Johnson, Keith A, (Sydney, Library of Australian History, 1980), p389.
Westbrook, Sarah 4 BC Richmond W1091
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 7470/1885 .
Dubbo Father unknown Magil Mother Ethelinda
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Ancestry.com. Australia, Marriage Index, 1788-1950 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.
Name: Robert Barber
Spouse Name: Sarah Westbrook
Marriage Date: 1845
Marriage Place: New South Wales
Registration Place: Windsor, New South Wales
Registration Year: 1845
Volume Number: V
- [S3004] DNA Trail.