Moore Ellen1801 - 1841 (40 years)
Name Moore Ellen Born 1801 ,Limerick, Clare, Ireland Gender Female Occupation 15 Mar 1824 Housemaid Transportd 12 Mar 1825 ,Cork, Cork, Ireland
- per Mariner 113 female convicts in 120 days
Transportd 10 Jul 1825 ,,NSW, Australia
- arrived in colony
Name Eleanor Moore Name Ellen Curry Died 9 Sep 1841 ,,NSW, Australia Buried Aft 9 Sep 1841 St Johns Catholic Church, Campbelltown, NSW, Australia
- Church records Inscription 'Ellen and her son Terrang'
- Certificate of Freedom No. 31/0180 4/4304 987
- Two years in the Third class in the factory to be kept to hard labour for Countenancing Mr. McGuire in exposing himself indecently and using unnatural habits before Mr. Dunn's children
- Four days in the cells for general bad conduct
- First class Factory being absent without leave and general irregular conduct
- Absent from her service without leave reprimanded
- First class factory illegally at large
- Ellen was assigned as follows Wm Davies King Street
Mr. Threlkeld 7 months Factory 3 months D. Nichols 6 weeks
Factory 2 weeks Mr. Dunn12 months Factory 2 years and 2 months, Davis
- Breaking Spinning Wheels. 3rd Class. 12 hours AO Reel 2802 2/8211
- 3rd Class Refusing to work, insolent 3 days Reel 2802 4/2094
Person ID I454 Geniaus Family Tree Last Modified 5 Jan 2015
Family Curry Patrick, b. 17 Mar 1800, ,,Clare, Ireland , d. 3 Sep 1880, ,Camden, NSW, Australia (Age 80 years) Married 1822 ,Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- Coleman Oloughlin of the town of Sydney in the Territory of New South Wales Yeoman being duly sworn upon the Holy Evangelists deposeth and saiath that the deponent in the month of May 1822 was personally present at the intermarriage of Patrick Curry per Ship Hooghley (1) with his wife Ellen Moore alias Curry in the annexed petition named and the same was duly solemnized by the Reverend McGubbins in the Church of Saint Mine---- Parish of Saint Mary and City of Limerick.
- Petitiion to be" re-united in this Territory in Matrimony as having lost the former certificate" Not granted "They must wait ---- the lady is free"
Children 1. Curry Daniel, b. 20 Jun 1832, Camden Park, Cawdor, NSW, Australia , d. 10 Apr 1918, ,Elderslie, NSW, Australia (Age 85 years) 2. Curry Patrick, b. Abt 1834, Camden Park, Camden, NSW, Australia , d. 24 Dec 1896, Cowra Hospital, Cowra, NSW, Australia (Age ~ 62 years) 3. Curry Mary Julia, b. 28 Jun 1834, ,Camden, NSW, Australia , d. 18 Jul 1922, Fairview Appin Road, Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (Age 88 years) 4. Curry John Moore, b. 13 Jun 1837, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 2 Nov 1906, Nattai River, Burragorang, NSW, Australia (Age 69 years) 5. Curry Richard, b. 23 Jul 1839, ,Cowpastures, NSW, Australia , d. 23 Jul 1905, ,Wellington, NSW, Australia (Age 66 years) 6. Curry Terence, b. Abt 1841, d. Abt 1841 (Age ~ 0 years) Last Modified 18 Oct 2015 Family ID F86 Group Sheet