||24 May 1898
||Liverpool, NSW, Australia [1, 2]
||20 Mar 1910
||20 Mar 1915
||Liverpool, NSW, Australia [3, 4]
- Regimental number1062
ReligionChurch of England
AddressGoulburn Street, Liverpool, New South Wales
Age at embarkation17
Next of kinFather, Stephen Deadman, Goulburn Street, Liverpool, New South Wales
Enlistment date20 March 1915
Rank on enlistmentPrivate
Unit name6th Light Horse Regiment, 6th Reinforcement
AWM Embarkation Roll number10/11/2
Embarkation detailsUnit embarked from Sydney, New South Wales, on board HMAT A65 Clan Mcewen on 28 June 1915
Rank from Nominal RollSergeant
Unit from Nominal Roll6th Light Horse Regiment
FateReturned to Australia 17 July 1919
||30 Aug 1919
- Not eligible for service medals
||Goulburn Street, Liverpool, NSW, Australia 
||14 May 1945
||Liverpool, NSW, Australia
||46 Goulburn Street, Liverpool, NSW, Australia 
||24 Oct 1959
||,,NSW, Australia [1, 7, 8, 9]
||Aft 24 Oct 1959
||Liverpool Cemetery, Liverpool, NSW, Australia [10, 11]
- Anglican Select Section Grave 195
||15 Jun 1960 
- Eric commited suicide by gassing himself the day after his wife died. 
- Eric Gladstone Deadman
b. 1898, Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
Their grandson Rod married Rosemary, granddaughter of Herbert Willis Groser and
Winifred Mabel Alice Rolfe, and of John Stanley Goldsworthy and Bertha Fettling 
||Geniaus Family Tree
||22 Aug 2013 |
||Ball Emily Zara, b. 12 Dec 1899, ,Rochdale, Lancashire, England , d. 23 Oct 1959, ,,NSW, Australia |
||8 Sep 1921
||St Bede's Church of England, DrummoyneNSW, Australia [15, 16]
| ||1. Deadman Frances Jean, b. Abt 1922, d. 1973, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||2. Deadman Colin Frederick, b. 5 Oct 1923, Liverpool, NSW, Australia , d. 14 May 1945|
| ||3. Deadman Norma Emily, b. 6 Feb 1925, ,,,Australia , d. 2 Apr 2011, ,,NSW, Australia |
| ||4. Living|
| ||5. Living|
| ||6. Living|
| ||7. Living|
||10 Jun 2013 |
- [S36] Genes Reunited, Susan Whitting.
- [S52] NSW BDMs, 13286/1898.
- [S13] WWW, http://www.aif.adfa.edu.au:8080/showPerson?pid=76160.
- [S22] NAA, http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp?B=3494566.
Digital copy of Service Record
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Australian Electoral Rolls,New South Wales > 1933 > Parramatta > Liverpool > D > 2.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, New South Wales > 1954 > Werriwa > Liverpool > D >.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Branches of Light Tree.
- [S52] NSW BDMs, 35237/1959 DRADMAN ERIC GLADSTONE STEPHEN ESTHER FRANCES LIVERPOOL.
- [S76] Photo, Photo of headstone at Liverpool Cemetery.
- [S76] Photo, Photo of Headstone at Liverpool Cemetery.
- [S53] Jill Patricia Curry.
22/8/2013 Visited cemtery photographed grave.
- [S2813] SRNSW, Probate Packet Series 4-508659.
- [S113] Norma Jean Ball, Interview June 2011.
- [S13] WWW, http://www.groserfamilies.com/page5804.html.
- [S52] NSW BDMs, Reg. Drummoyne 1921 10536.
- [S2822] The Cumberland Argus and Fruitgrowers Advocate (Parramatta, NSW : 1888 - 1950) (, Saturday 24 September 1921 Page 4.