Ball Emily Zara1899 - 1959 (59 years)
Name Ball Emily Zara  Born 12 Dec 1899 ,Rochdale, Lancashire, England [2, 3] Gender Female Census 1901 55 Molyneux Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, England  Emigration 9 Feb 1911 ,Liverpool, Lancashire, England 
- Per Suevic Child Age 7
Name Emily Deadman Name Emmy Ball Residence 1933 Goulburn Street, Liverpool, NSW, Australia  Residence 14 May 1945 ,Liverpool, NSW, Australia Residence 1954 46 Goulburn Street, Liverpool, NSW, Australia  Died 23 Oct 1959 ,,NSW, Australia [8, 9]
- Can't find in NSW BDM
Buried Aft 23 Oct 1959 Liverpool Cemetery, Liverpool, NSW, Australia [10, 11] Probate 9 May 1960  Person ID I286 Geniaus Family Tree Last Modified 12 Nov 2016
Father Ball John James, b. 2 Jan 1866, Passmonds Spotland, Rochdale, Lancashire, England , d. 15 May 1950, State Hospital and Home, Liverpool, NSW, Australia (Age 84 years) Mother Royds Emily, b. 4 Apr 1865, Shepherd Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, England , d. 3 May 1944, Newington State Hospital, Newington, NSW, Australia (Age 79 years) Married 16 May 1887 Baillie Street Chapel (United Methodist), Rochdale, Lancashire, England Family ID F19 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Deadman Eric Gladstone, b. 24 May 1898, ,Liverpool, NSW, Australia , d. 24 Oct 1959, ,,NSW, Australia (Age 61 years) Married 8 Sep 1921 St Bedes Church of England, Drummoyne, NSW, Australia [13, 14] Children 1. Deadman Frances Jean, b. 15 Aug 1922, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 27 May 1973, ,,NSW, Australia (Age 50 years) 2. Deadman Colin Frederick, b. 5 Oct 1923, ,Liverpool, NSW, Australia , d. 14 May 1945 (Age 21 years) 3. Deadman Norma Emily, b. 6 Feb 1925, ,,,Australia , d. 2 Apr 2011, ,,NSW, Australia (Age 86 years) 4. Living 5. Living 6. Living 7. Living Last Modified 30 Oct 2015 Family ID F244 Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S2843] Liverpool Cemetery Grave Search Kiosk.
Noted 22/8/2013 on visit to cemetery
- [S37] Find my past, Name: BALL, Emily Registration District: Help Rochdale County: Lancashire Year of Registration: 1900 Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar Mother's Maiden Name: Not available before 1911 Q3 Volume No: Help 8E Page No: Help 39.
Name: BALL, Emily
Registration District: Help Rochdale
Year of Registration: 1900
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Mother's Maiden Name: Not available before 1911 Q3
Volume No: Help 8E
Page No: Help 39
- [S2899] GRO England and Wales Indexes, 1900 M Quarter in ROCHDALE Volume 08E Page 39.
BALL, EMILY ROYDS
- [S55] 1901 English Census.
Daughter Age 1
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Ancestry.com. UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.
Name: Miss Emily Ball
Birth Date: abt 1904
Departure Date: 9 Feb 1911
Port of Departure: Liverpool, England
Destination Port: Sydney, Australia
Ship Name: Suevic
Search Ship Database: Search for the Suevic in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Shipping line: White Star Line
Official Number: 113456
Master: C E Starck
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Australian Electoral Rolls,New South Wales > 1933 > Parramatta > Liverpool > D > 2.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, New South Wales > 1954 > Werriwa > Liverpool > D >.
- [S76] Photo, Photo of Headstone at Liverpool Cemetery.
Anglican Select Section Grave 195
- [S2] Sydney Morning Herald, 26 October 1959.
- [S76] Photo, Photo of headstone at Liverpool Cemetery.
- [S53] Jill Patricia Curry, 22 Aug 2013.
22/8/2013 Visited cemtery photographed grave.
- [S2813] SRNSW, Probate Packet Series 4-507028.
- [S52] NSW BDM Indexes, Reg. Drummoyne 1921 10536.
- [S2822] The Cumberland Argus and Fruitgrowers Advocate (Parramatta, NSW : 1888 - 1950) (, Saturday 24 September 1921 Page 4.
A LIVERPOOL BRIDE.
A quiet wedding was celebrated at St.
Bede's Church of England, Drummoyne,
on Thursday, the 8th Inst., when Miss
Emily Ball, youngest daughter of Mr. and
Mrs. James Ball, of "Dorking Villa,"
George-street, Liverpool, was married to
Mr. Eric Gladstone Deadman, youngest
son of Ald. S. and the late Mrs. Deadman,
of Goulburn-street, Liverpool; the Rev. S.
Deadman, brother of the bridegroom, offic-
iated. The bride was given away by her
brother, Mr. James Ball, Marrickville,and
was daintily gowned in apricot georgette,
beautifully embossed with a hat to match.
Miss Lily Toner attended as bridesmaid,
and wore a pretty frock of white crepe de
chine and a black picture hat. Mr. E.
McDermott was best man. After the cer
emony, the bridal party left for Liverpool,
where about 40 guests were entertained at
the residence of the bride's parents, and
the usual toasts were honored. The even
ing was spent in dancing and singing;
Vocal and musical items were contributed
by Mesdames Jackson and E. Hanna,
Miss C. Deadman, Messrs. F. Weekes. J.
Kaye, H. Watt, T. Fitzpatrick and John
son. Later mr. and Mrs. Deadman left
midst cheers and good wishes for their
honeymoon, which is being spent at Ka-
toomba, thence to Wollongong; the bride
travelling in a smart navy crepe de chine costume and a small mastic hat.
- [S2843] Liverpool Cemetery Grave Search Kiosk.